Friday, December 11, 2009

Beer Review Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

It is that time of year that I go to the local H.E.B to get good beer.  I buy good dark beer when its cold because I don't know it just feel like that to me. Ok yes enough.    Well the first beer of the season is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.  This beer is good, but I didn't like it when it was very cold, I had to wait a few minutes before it came to a good temperature yes my freezer is cold.  I was playing the new call of duty and my kill rate was very good.  I think that the overall rate on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 6.  It was a 6 because I personally like beer with a little kick to it and it didn't really have that.  I like a bitter after taste and it didn't come close.  It did have a nice sweet taste and it goes down good with no bad beer after taste.  I recommend this beer to anyone who likes a sweet overall taste it accomplishes that perfectly.  I will continue to enjoy my holidays by drinking more beer and reviewing them ok yeah I got the time to do it....To life,liberty and everything else ok bye for now......