Friday, December 11, 2009

Chinese Bussiness Distributes Australian Beer

Australian beer is more expensive than the local Chinese beer, but that doesn't stop the success of a distributor.  Just Beer has had success in distributing Australian beer in China due to the fact that Chinese appreciate different types of brew.  The model of distribution has served as template for Australian brews to start venturing into China to do the same. The founder Frank Li has developed a successful channel for distribution into China.  As for my take on this there is only one beer that I've tried while I was in Australia that would be great to have in the United States and that would be VB or Victoria Bitter.  Its no surprise that VB is the top seller with Li's beer service.  I think I will have to make my own VB distribution in the States now that would be a top hit. 
Read more